Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday

It had been a week or two since I've gone to check on potatoes. Today, I set out once again with camera to visit my ladies. Follow me through my day....
Elena brings a bowl of ash followed closely behind by Adolfo, her son.
Making my rounds I found myself behind these two women on a path.
A gem. I love how she tied her hair on top of her bandana.
Manuela, always a beauty, weaving.
Cata forms bread in her house.
Angelica, a sweet girl with a stutter follows me to the all the houses in one neighborhood of town.
Manuela sprinkles her huge potato plants with ash to prevent fungal growth.
I taught Manuela's daughter, Wendy, to use my camera this afternoon. This is a photo that came from that session. I love it.
And here are some of my favorite women: Ana, Manuela, Juana and little Juanita, as photographed by Wendy.

No comments: